Playa Palms Beach Hotel is located directly on the beach in the heart of Playa del Carmen, between 12th and 14th Street, just one block from 5th Avenue, or La Quinta Avenido.
Did You Know?
- You can go deep-sea fishing with the fisherman in front of Playa Palms, and there are several nearby restaurants that will cook the fish you catch, any way you like!
- You can arrange your day trip to the Tulum ruins through the Playa Palms concierge desk.
- You can have your laundry done and delivered to your door the very next day.
And, within walking distance of Playa Palms are the following:
- At least 12 beach bars, less than a 5-minute walk
- Little Italy, which has some of the cities greatest Italian eateries, only two blocks away
- Two major grocery stores, only a six-block walk
- Three dive shops, less than a five-minute walk
- More than [#] massage places under $30 per person
- A gym only two blocks away – reduced daily or weekly passes available!
- An authentic Mexican art gallery
- Yoga classes throughout the week
- Three Starbucks, plus local gourmet coffee shops
- Cuban cigars for sale in an authentic Cuban cigar shop on 5th Avenue